Joining in Infospot Program is assistance in the form of money provided by businesses and non-profit organisations in support of general Museboat programming.
This program provides operating funds for Museboat Interactive's future growth and programming to strengthen Museboat's image
within the community. Infospot Program can provide your firm with some of the same benefits plus some that commercial advertising can't offer.
Listeners have a positive image of businesses that support free music promotion and report their purchasing decisions are influenced by such underwriting support.
Museboat's Infospots are always pre-recorded. They are read verbatim, with neutral inflection.
The text is basically this:
"This portion of Museboat Live’s promotional day is supported by COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL NAME,
located at LOCATION in TOWN. COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL is SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY / ORGANISATION / BLOG.
COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL provides PRODUCTS using PRODUCTS SPECIFICS and other services like OTHER SERVICES.
Our thanks to COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL of TOWN. SLOGAN OR MOTTO, WEBSITE LINK or call us at TELEPHONE NUMBER.”
Infospot will contain:
- Name / Location / Phone Number / Web Address
- Mottos or Slogans that identify but do not promote
- Value-neutral descriptions of a product line or service
- Brand name and product or service listings that do not include qualitative or comparative language
- Special events, time, date, place, as well as ticket reservation information.
- Visual mention on "support-us" page with websites publishing option
Infospot will not contain:
- Price information including any indication of savings or value associated with a product or service
- A call to action (“Stop By” or “Try Our New Product”)
- Inducements to buy, sell, rent or lease
- Comparative or qualitative language such as “we are the best,” “we are the first,” etc.
- Neither live reads nor produced spots may exceed 30 seconds.
Museboat Interactive does not discriminate on the infospot of it's programs and air time, and will not accept infospots which is placed with an intent
to discriminate against any person based on race, ethnicity, or national origin. The Infospot Program Member agrees that it is not infospot under this submission
with the intention of discriminating against any group of people based on race, ethnicity, or national origin.