TV/Video Channel Director is responsible for the look and sound of an overall Museboat TV-Video Channel production
and its technical standards.
This position requires close work with video contributors, producers and/or writers, enhancing, refining and realising original ideas
into finished programmes.
Estimated time commitment: 10 hours per week
TV Director will need to:
• be able to translate creatively a writer’s, producer’s
and other originators' vision into a coherent, marketable,
entertaining or informative programme
• understand all aspects of television production and post
• be aware of and value the contribution of all crew members
to the creation of the final programme, and be able to work
with them effectively
• be able to lead a team and to motivate video contributors
and crew members
• show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with video authors
and/or producers, TV show hosts, post-production
and other crew members
• be able to conceptualise ideas and to think visually
• be able to decide about the appropriate graphic style
and the music for the production
• pay precise attention to detail
• have a methodical approach to work, along with a high stress
tolerance and stamina
• have marketing and promotional skills
• understand when it is appropriate to use visual and sound
effects, and how to use them effectively
• know when to use different technical and creative techniques
• have excellent communication skills especially in online
• understand the requirements of the Museboat Live internal
regulations and terms of service
For the purpose of Museboat mission completement, each team member has to have Internet connection via any desktop or laptop.
In order to be able to hold this position, it is not enough
to have just a smartphone.
In the training and orientation session, prospective team members will learn about the history, mission, policies and procedures
of both, non-commercial and commercial activities of Museboat Live Channel as well as about the volunteer program, the current programming
line-up, community outreach, and membership information.
To be considered for the Museboat team member, every applicant must be at least 18 years old.
TV/Video Channel Director can join Museboat
Revenue Sharing Programme
How to get involved?
Individuals who believe they can make a strong contribution to our efforts in developing a faith-based media company
should reply to this message directly by filling in Application Form below.
We value and respect your privacy. Information you fill in will not be shared with a third party,
nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than Museboat Region operation.