You can request your favourite song for airplay anytime and as many times as you like and we will play your choice on Mondays at the show maintime, which is
This show is brought to you by
MMA FINALIST Clark Ford is a songwriter from California, living a much less expensive life in the midwest USA. He has had a life-long love of music ranging from pop to rock, country, folk, jazz, blues, sacred, musical theatre, and classical music, and he has tried his hand at writing in all of those genres! His music is influenced by his favorite artists from most of the last 75+ years, although he is not that old...yet! His albums have focused on country, and pop music to date, many from musical theater shows he has written, but his current project is an album of retro jazz and blues.
Singer/Songwriter Wayne Gillespie has been making quality music in New Zealand and Australia being a finalist in the NZ Music Awards in 1984 and 1988. Releasing 6 albums and performing with the likes of Suzanne Vega, Chris Whitley, Stan Ridgeway, Colin Hay and Neil Finn. His latest studio FRAZZ is a band project with Famous Blue Raincoat and co-Writer/Drummer Rob Grosser.The album FRAZZ concoction of Alt/Folk/Rock/Jazz -with traces of Rock-edge, spiced with cheeky surrealism, Jazz juices, Folk reverence, African flavours, Hypnotic Grooves and Dark Tales.The single METHADONE influenced by Gillespies stint working in a Methadone clinic to fund his musical habit.
In 2017, IZAMANYA released their first official CD “Second Life”. Since then, the band has rocked numerous gigs in Switzerland and abroad. Using «unplugged» showcases (instore, radio, clubs & festivals) and diggin’ their provocative furrow in the rock/metal music field. The expressive female voice of lead singer IZA LOOSLI lend the IZAMANYA sound its distinctive character. She has already proven her musical qualities as a lead singer, songwriter and producer in different bands and Rock & Metal projects.
Never pay for entering to any Museboat Chatroom!!! We NEVER ask money to get there. If this by any chance happens, contact us at: museboatradio @ gmail.com (write email address without spaces) and let us know about it.
Find Chatroom access information below. It's free and always will be.
- You can use or input Emoticons/Smileys, GIFs, URL links to the room. Each emoticon or GIF has its original code, which you can find out by moving your mouse or finger over it.
- If you are missing a specific emoticon or gif and would like to add it to our list, put a direct link to the gif (in the form: https://gifsource.com/media/Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2/giphy.gif ) to the chatroom. We will assess it and if the gif is not against the rules of our chat, we will approve it.
- Please, write the name of the artist you represent or support in the chat We suggest creating a nickname with the name of the artist, or the name of the artist with the suffix "fan".
- During the music show, we preferentially play music from artists, their fans or representatives. You can scroll up and down in the chatroom, if you missed some chatpost or info. It is allowed to insert links to social networks, official websites or music stores in the chat.
- Discussions on political, gender, religious, racist and violent topics are NOT allowed. Our goal is to support music regardless of religion, political beliefs, race or sexual orientation.
You can request your favourite song for airplay anytime and as many times as you like. Browse artists and songs on Museboat Live and send us your song request now.
Song On Demand show is also a doorway to MBMC Top 25 Chart ;-)
Museboat is free media promotion website for listeners, artists and brands acting as an intermediate between both, music and business.
Museboat presents Museboat Live channel and Museboat TV-video channel. The main goal of both channels is free multi-media promotion for artists and brands.
Do you want to become show executive producer?
Help us produce this music show by donating any amount, and we'll put information about you, your business, or the movement here.
We thank you for giving a little back with a one-time donation to continue wonderful music and free promotion programming that is refreshing, engaging, and helps expand perspectives. Any level of support is welcome and will be put to good use.