SHOW MAINTIME AND REPLAYS
We start every music show at 10pm London, 5pm in New York, 2pm in Las Vegas, 7pm Rio de Janeiro, 9am Sydney, unless otherwise specified.
Every music show has its own website page with present and archived playlists and show replay player, so you can listen to the show again during whole week after its maintime.
During daylight saving time (for about two weeks in March and October), the broadcasting in the US, Canada, Brazil, and Australia is shifted backward/forward or backward by one hour.
In the Europe, show maintime remains unchanged. We always inform you in advance about changes in summer or winter time.
LISTEN AND CHAT
Powered by Museboat and TOMMY RICE  /
GIF CODE SEARCH >
CHATROOM INFO AND FEATURES
You don't need any registration to get into the chatroom. The chatroom is open to anyone who creates their nickname.
The original google chat room remains open only for solving potential problems. Representatives of the Museboat team will appear in it every Thursday during the Museboat Family Day program.
You can leave a link in the room with a description or a screenshot of your problems with the functionality of our site.
Never pay for entering to any Museboat Chatroom!!! We NEVER ask money to get there. If this by any chance happens, contact us at: museboatradio @ gmail.com (write email address without spaces) and let us know about it.
Find Chatroom access information below. It's free and always will be.
- You can use or input Emoticons/Smileys, GIFs, URL links to the room. Each emoticon or GIF has its original code, which you can find out by moving your mouse or finger over it.
- If you are missing a specific emoticon or gif and would like to add it to our list, put a direct link to the gif (in the form: https://gifsource.com/media/Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2/giphy.gif ) to the chatroom. We will assess it and if the gif is not against the rules of our chat, we will approve it.
- Please, write the name of the artist you represent or support in the chat We suggest creating a nickname with the name of the artist, or the name of the artist with the suffix "fan".
- During the music show, we preferentially play music from artists, their fans or representatives. You can scroll up and down in the chatroom, if you missed some chatpost or info. It is allowed to insert links to social networks, official websites or music stores in the chat.
- Discussions on political, gender, religious, racist and violent topics are NOT allowed. Our goal is to support music regardless of religion, political beliefs, race or sexual orientation.
Support us in our efforts
All music shows on Museboat Live are produced by volunteers and exist because of the support of the public.
We thank you for giving a little back with a donation to continue to support amazing music and artists from around the World.
Any level of support is welcome and will be put to good use.
By donating us with more than $15 you become SHOW EXECUTIVE PRODUCER for not yet occupied show we have with airplay of your music before every show. Your stage name or donor name will appear in THANK YOU spot in our broadcasting every three hours.